[vi-kindle] Re: getting kindle to talk

  • From: "Bob Richards" <bobr88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 22:09:24 -0600

Hi Mary, I finaly got it to talk. What I did was since it was turned on I pressed the power button for a second and then put my 2 fingers on the screen and it started talking. I worked on it for over and hour before I emailed the list but got it talking right after I emailed the list. Thanks a lot for trying to help. Now I just have to enter my wifi password and I will be up and running sort of. Thanks again, Bob***
Bob Richards
bobr88@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Otten" <motten53@xxxxxxxxx>