[vi-kindle] getting files onto the kindle

  • From: "Sherry Gomes" <sherriola@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 13:59:11 -0600

Hello everyone,

I've only been on this list for a couple weeks. So, first, I'm sherry,
living in Colorado currently. I have the accessible kindle pc app and a
kindle keyboard. I've recently been given several ARC's, advanced reader
copies, of some books. They are in the .moby format, which if I understand
correctly, this means I can read them on my kindle. But I'm not sure how to
get them there. Since they aren't being downloaded directly to my kindle. I
figure I'll need to connect the kindle to my laptop, but from there, what do
I do to get the files onto the kindle so I can read them.

Thanks.

Sherry

Those who go on to be writers,
Are those who can forgive themselves the horror of the first draft!