[vi-kindle] Re: converting books with new kindle for pc

  • From: Ann <tate886@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 09:08:57 -0500

I have never been able to convert not one book using codex and the new Kindle for PC, but the old one still works nicely. I suppose though that sometime in the future it will probably stop working, which is a shame. But i will use it until it stops working.

Does anyone know if you can have both an old copy of the Kindle program and the new one installed on a PC?

~Ann

Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 13:34:31 -0800
From: Curtis Delzer
<curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [vi-kindle] Re: converting books with new kindle for pc

Oh, but it does. I guarantee, just did it last week.

-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
WB6HEF
San Bernardino, CA