[vi-kindle] Re: buttons

  • From: David Goldfield <disciple1211@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 23:04:17 -0500

Hi, Jessica.
there are a few others but I don't have the direct URL or Web site address handy. First, go to Google and search for Vision Australia Kindle podcast and you'll find one. Also I think there is one from the Technology Users' Group or TUG in Baltimore. Google Baltimore Technology Users' Group Archives and look for the one with a title like eReaders.
Also RNIB has a few cheat sheets with Kindle keyboard shortcuts.

Jessica Brown wrote:
Oh. I did not know there were podcasts for the knindle. Are there any more?

ways to contact me.
email, iMessage and facetime- jessicabrown531@xxxxxxxxx
twitter- crazykid531.
zellow- jessicawater