[vi-kindle] Re: battery life and wireless on kindle keyboard

  • From: "Tiny Puppy" <butchb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:34:57 -0600

It is easy to turn off wireless. That part talks. I think you hit menu from the main screen, I'll have to look if you can't find it. Certainly turn it off if you're on battery. I almost never unplug mine as I run it on an external speaker so I just leave the wireless on. Butch

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gery Gaubert" <GGaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>