[vi-kindle] Re: archived items

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 08:28:01 -0700

Let me ask, can you add your own books to the archive?

-----Original Message----- From: SM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 4:27 AM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Re: archived items

Actually, you can delete books from the archives :-)

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 18, 2012, at 5:23 AM, "JANE SHEEHAN" <jcsheehan1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No, I don't think you can delete items from archives, but you don't have to
look at them, they just stay there.

Jane Sheehan
jcsheehan1@xxxxxxxxxxx