[vi-kindle] Re: about netflix

  • From: "Carol Smith" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carollablady" for DMARC)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 17:05:10 -0400

I checked it out last night. The first month is free. There are three level of subscription. I may get the names slightly incorrect, but you will see what I mean. least costly, basic approx. $8 monthly
mid price, standard $10
highest, premium $12

There does not seem to be a contract, but if you cancel at the early part of your month, there is no pro-rated refund.

Check them out at netflix.com

Carol

thank you so very much, i’ll have to find out the cost of it here in the u s
and when I can try and get it. will be nice to have and again thank you.