[vi-kindle] Re: VoiceView and Silk Browser

  • From: Kathy Blackburn <kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 14:55:16 -0400

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this question.
The last Fire OS update changed continuous reading in another app that I have. Unfortunately, it's an Android app that I side-loaded. It's called Daily Prayer; it's the lectionary for Presbyterian Church USA. There are twelve tabs at the top of the screen. Prior to the last update, If I double-tapped a tab, it would open, and VoiceView would just read. Now, I have to mouse around on the screen with a finger.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx