[vi-kindle] Re: Twitter question

  • From: <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 12:18:18 -0700

Thanks!

Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
www.nanhawthorne.com

IndieBRAG Medallion Honoree for AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO SAXON ENGLAND
http://www.bragmedallion.com/medallion-honorees/2012/an-involuntary-king-a-tale-of-anglo-saxon-england

"If we are to become friends I must laugh the way I really do."
  Gabbo de la Parra

On 6/19/2012 11:37 AM, Kimber Gardner wrote:
Nan,

Try Easy Chirp. It's a web site that acts litwitter a lot easier.

Kimberke a twitter client. It makes reading

On 6/19/12, Nan Hawthorne<hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>
<hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Are any of you using Twitter?  I can't seem to read the tweets that show
up in a pop up window since when i try to copy and paste them into the
clipboard the whole pup up moves instead.

I use Zoomtext.. i imagine what I will have to do is use the app reader,
which I rarely do.

--

               http://www.doteasy.com

http://www.doteasy.com