[vi-kindle] Re: Twitter question

  • From: <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:03:24 -0700

I think it is one of the unsolvable mysteries of the universe.

Thanks for the tip.

Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
www.nanhawthorne.com

IndieBRAG Medallion Honoree for AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO SAXON ENGLAND
http://www.bragmedallion.com/medallion-honorees/2012/an-involuntary-king-a-tale-of-anglo-saxon-england

"If we are to become friends I must laugh the way I really do."
  Gabbo de la Parra

On 6/19/2012 12:45 PM, Kimber Gardner wrote:
You have to sign into twitter through the easychirp web site and
authorize it to access your twitter feed.

Sorry about the jumbled typing on my post. Sometimes my cursor goes
crazy and I have no clue why.

http://www.doteasy.com