[vi-kindle] Turning voice view on and off

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald.roberts99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 10:10:40 -0700

I am wondering what is the easiest way to turn voice view on and off so that my sighted grand daughter can use my Fire 7 tablet without changing profile. I am concerned that if a different profile were set up, I would have to supply a different Amazon user name and password.
One other question while we are at it. Has anyone yet come out with a good tutorial for these tablets?
I have had my tablet for a year but have done little with it. Are there significant functionality changes to the latest hardware and software?
Don Roberts
different A