[vi-kindle] Re: Trouble with Codex

  • From: "Carol Smith" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carollablady" for DMARC)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2018 08:05:28 -0500

Hi,

If you did not make any changes to the Kindle default settings, your Kindle books should be in Documents\My Kindle Content.
I forgot where Codex keeps the converted files, but you will have the opportunity to open them once the program has completed the conversion.

Carol

On 2/2/2018 7:48 AM, joehelou1@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello Friends,

I am currently exploring codex and its conversion capabilities, but am also experiencing issues with locating the books in the process.

I’m using a kindle app on my windows 10.

Codex cannot find the books or file on the system.

Question: how do I brows and find the books in the kindle app? Is there an easy way?

Sincerely,

Joseph P. Helou

Ph.D.

Political Science and International Relations