[vi-kindle] Re: The Link to Jane's Sheehan's Kindle Presentation

  • From: Craig Werner <craig_werner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 19:18:52 -0400

Jane, this very morning, I was in touch with a Kindle Support staff member and his supervisor, and I asked about the possibility of recruiting an Amazon.com staff member to lurk on this list and perhaps occasionally contribute to it. Had the response been positive, I would have referred that rep to Nan, our list owner. However, a follow-up email a few hours later stated that there were no such people available. I'm getting ready for a trip tomorrow, but as soon as I can, I'm going to post a message to our list about my conversation with Amazon since it takes into account several issues we have been talking about recently. All I can say right now is that Amazon is a big company, and they have layer upon layer of infrastructure which is not easy to penetrate.

Craig

On 6/13/2012 6:14 PM, JANE SHEEHAN wrote:
I agree with you, Craig, that it would be a good idea to share this
presentation with Amazon, but I haven't a clue who to send it to.  I've
mentioned it to some people in Kindle support, but no one so far has shown
any interest.