[vi-kindle] Re: The Kindle Fire and apps

  • From: "Carol Smith" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carollablady" for DMARC)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 20:50:55 -0500

Hi,

Your messages are getting through to the list. When I got my Fire tablet, documents was one of the icons on the home screen. I'm sorry I can't give you any specific place to look, but since there things at the top of the screen that take longer to get through, you might try starting at the bottom of the screen and swiping left with one finger.

Carol

On 1/25/2018 8:26 PM, Tiny Puppy-butchb wrote:

I don't know if my messages are making the list. I don't see them here. How do I get to documents, or do I need to install an app similar to explorer to get there?
Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joanie" <joaniemarie99@xxxxxxxxx>