[vi-kindle] Re: The 7 inch Fire tablet and sound

  • From: "Delma" <delmalast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 10:58:00 -0500

how does netflix work on a tablet?
I no one pays for the service, but is there a limit as to how many movies you get?
can you replay the movies, with out having to pay again?
and do you pay a subscription fee and so much for each movie, or just the subscription fee?

-----Original Message----- From: Faith Cummings
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 7:15 PM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Re: The 7 inch Fire tablet and sound

Yes, my newer fire especially sounds good with movies, I think. I have Netflix on it, and can hear the speakers well when I use it. My older fire hdx also has the dolby sound, and is great for music and books. I use my Bluetooth headset a lot, which I can also hear the stereo through on either fire. I love that part! Faith