[vi-kindle] Streaming audio to downstairs

  • From: Christopher Gilland <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 19:07:28 -0400

OK. This is kind of an interesting situation.

Basically, I am a professional musician. Upstairs, I have a studio I've set up in my home with all your standars: mikes, the mixer, etc. etc.

This coming Sunday, we're hosting a party of about 22 people at our home.

What I'd like to do would be to run the line out of my mixer with a balanced stereo red/white Y cable to a stereo told tip on the other end going into the line jack of my Echo Plus 2nd gen. I know in the Lady A app with the Plus 2nd gen, you can set the 8th inch jack on the back of the unit to function as an AUX line in instead of a line out. So what I'd like to know is, could I somehow do that, then get the signal from my board passed through a send bus to it's receive output channel, then once that signal is now passed to the echo, I'd like to broadcasxt it indefinitely like you'd do with announcements, only keep the live feed opened, almost like a drop in, only instead of using the internal echo mike, I'd rather patch my professional equipment through to the stream, then have it where an echo downstairs would be receiving the audio playing it to everyone.

I can't move my mixer, P A system monitors, and electric piano/mike downstairs. There's no way. This electric piano alone weighs over 100 pouneds with the stand included, so forget it!

Chris.