[vi-kindle] Re: Some Thoughts on the New Kindle for PC with Accessibility Plugin

  • From: Felinitye <felinitye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 09:25:19 -0400

Well, I tried again.  Got it downloaded.  Got it registered.  Got into library,
but can't get JAWS to read book titles.  Searched for, and found the book I
want.  Tried to select it by clicking on the cover.  Got an error message that
the app encountered a problem and has to close, send error report?  Why bother?
 In fact, why bother with any of this.  I can't make it work, so, that's that.
Glad you all can.