[vi-kindle] Re: Sluggishness in the Fire

  • From: Nicki Keck <jesusgirl71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 16:45:13 -0500

Hi Kathy,

I have been trying to do that, but this is a good point. it doesn't seem to affect the iPhone all that much if you don't close apps as often, but I have noticed on the fire it does.

Another question: is there any type of gesture one can use to delete e-mails from the list of messages in the e-mail program? I know you can do a bulk edit, but it would be nice if there was like a gesture you can do to just delete a message without opening it.

  i guess I am spoiled by the iPhone.
On 2/3/2017 4:20 PM, Kathy Blackburn wrote:

You might check the app switcher and close apps you don't need to have running at the moment.
And re: crashing: Alexa crashed on me earlier today while reading a Kindle book. Fortunately, VoiceView came back up.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx