[vi-kindle] Re: Reveiw: Bismarck 2013 by Robert Walker, an amazing read!

  • From: Tim Emmons <temmons9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 22:50:10 -0500

Let me knowI'd love to sign up. Also, if you like add me to facebook or twitter
if you have those, and I can give you that info if you like. I'm also on skype
and Heytell and Voxer another little chat thingy if you want any of that, but
definitely give me the info I'd love to be on the list and any time I can talk
books I'm good, Lol.