[vi-kindle] Re: Questions about options while reading a Kindle book?

  • From: "Loy" <loyrg2845@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:21:58 -0400

OK I just tried it.
symbols, plus shift turns on voice guide
shift plus space bar turns on text to speech.
shift key is the key all the way to the right on bottom row of letter keys which is just above he home key
the symbol key is just left of the shift key.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>