[vi-kindle] Re: Question Regarding Speech

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 08:09:53 -0700

When I bought my Kindle recently, it didn't have the latest firmware. I was able to check my firmware by placing my Kindle on my Scanner and using openbook to read the Kindle screen.

-----Original Message----- From: CD
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 7:50 AM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Re: Question Regarding Speech

I should have the latest firmware. I've only had my Kindle two weeks. How do I check for updates? Thanks!

Carla