[vi-kindle] Re: On the topic of improving TTS

  • From: Shannon Curry <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 16:20:59 -0400

I respectfully disagree with the thought that we shouldn't ask for
improvements. I think the Kindle is wonderful and what we have is certainly
good enough, but I don't think we should be expected to get by on good enough.

Not that we should be making absolute holy terrorists of ourselves, but
improvements could be made, and if we could figure out a tactful way to suggest
them, I don't think it's unreasonable to do so.

Shannon