[vi-kindle] OMG!

  • From: Felinitye <felinitye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:02:00 -0400

I'm taking a break from preparing for the big move to my new apartment, and
couldn't resist playing with the KFPC one more time.  I'm not sure how to do
this with JAWS, if you are totally blind, since I can't get JAWS to read book
titles, but I've got just enough sight to right click not on the cover, but the
printed title just below the cover ...and it worked! Not sure I'm playing by
Kindle rules ..but if it works, it bloody works, and this is what I'll do until
I figure out how to do things in a more accessible way, if there is one.