[vi-kindle] New Kindle Fire owner

  • From: Greg Wocher <gwocher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 16:51:56 -0400

Hello all,
I hope this goes thru. After joining I never did receive an introduction email with the address to send messages to. I got this address by looking at the archives. I just recently purchased a Kindle Fire tablet after seeing the interview on Blind Bargains during their CSUN coverage. SO far it is a fairly responsive device. I took a look at prive videos and found it to be fairly accessible. Although it was not to clear that I needed to do a two finger double tap to bring up the controls. I am having issues with reading Kindle books however. I can start and stop playback but the book never starts where I stopped. It always starts at the beginning of the book again. Is this how its suppose to work and if not what might I be doing wrong?

Regards,
Greg WOcher