[vi-kindle] Re: My Kindle is dead!!!

  • From: Timothy Emmons <temmons9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 10:43:29 -0500

Updates from what I understand are sent via 3g. It's the only way I've gotten
updates in the past, but I'll have to look into that. my wife had her Kindle
before I got mine and when hers updated via 3g that was when I discovered the
text to speech addition, and went after mine last year, but you might be right.
I want to look at that tonight though and see. Now you haveme curious, Lol.