[vi-kindle] My Kindle is dead!!!

  • From: "JANE SHEEHAN" <jcsheehan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 04:42:39 -0400

I'm so heart-broken!  Yesterday I got the low-battery warning, so I charged
my Kindle all day.  Then last ight I went to read with it, and it's dead as
a doornail.  Well, at least the speech is.  Not sure what's on the screen.
I was on the phone with Kindle tech support for about 20 minutes, and he
made a valiant effort, but since I couldn't see the screen, we didn't get
very far.  I'm going to take it to work, and grab the first competent
sighted person I can find to look at it and see if I can get it up and
running.  Guess it didn't want to have a starring role in tonight's
presentation.  Good thing I recorded it!

Jane Sheehan
jcsheehan1@xxxxxxxxxxx