[vi-kindle] MLB AT Bat on Fire Tablet

  • From: Kathy Blackburn <kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 14:59:51 -0500

Good afternoon, Listers:
Baseball spring training game broadcasts started yesterday. I tried to open MLB At Bat today on my 5th Generation Fire. It didn't seem to load, though when I went into the app switcher, At Bat was there, as if it were running. I checked the app store; it said there was an update. It seemed to install successfully, but it still doesn't open. Has anyone else had success updating MLB At Bat and listening to games.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx