[vi-kindle] Low Storage message

  • From: Kathy Blackburn <kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 11:22:29 -0400

I have a 5th generation Fire tablet. For the last several weeks, I have been getting a "low storage" message after the device has been turned on for awhile. It's the main storage that's nearly full. I don't have a lot of downloaded apps. I've checked the storage settings. Kindle books and Audible books get downloaded to a 32GB micro SD card which has plenty of space on it. Music would also be downloaded to the micro SD. I've looked at files in the main storage, but I'm not sure what is safe to clear. Any advice?

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx