[vi-kindle] Re: Listening to podcasts on the Kindle Fire

  • From: Vicki Meizinger <mom.meizinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:20:46 -0500

I am using icatcher for all of my podcasts. There is no cost and it is easy to use this program. I get a lot every day and can do everything that we want done. Check out icatcher, letter i and catcher like a football catcher. Questions welcome as I see a good thing and want to share it. Take care, all.

Vicki Meizinger

On 2/12/2018 8:44 AM, Carol Smith (Redacted sender carollablady for DMARC) wrote:

Hi,

I have heard that Anypod from Amazon should give you a good number of podcasts. I have not tried it, so can not vouch for it's merits or shortcomings.

Carol

On 2/12/2018 8:21 AM, Michael Busboom wrote:
Hi, everyone,

I’d like to start subscribing to some of my favorite podcasts on my Kindle Fire. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good podcast app that would allow me to accomplish this?

Along similar lines, are any reasonably accessible RSS clients available on this platform?

Thanks everyone,

Mike

.

---