[vi-kindle] Library City Blog

  • From: David Goldfield <disciple1211@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 11:08:25 -0400

Hi. You folks really ought to go to Library City's blog as we have a real friend in David Rothman. First David blogged about the TTS options disappearing in the Paperwhite which for us may as well be called the Paperweight due to its complete lack of audio including TTS. There are lots of comments building up including some from myself. However, it's clear that we're not the only ones who care about voice output in the Kindle. On top of that David just wrote another blog post about the lack of accessibility in the Kindle app for IOS and is asking for comments from anyone who has used other Kindle apps. I've already posted my own initial findings and opinions about the PC app with accessibility.

www.librarycity.org
David