[vi-kindle] Re: Kindle for PC with accessible plug in now working after redownloading

  • From: Loy <loyrg2845@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:19:20 -0400

Here is the correct link, Is this the one you used, and did you get it registered?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000632481

On 7/26/2012 8:59 PM, Craig Werner wrote:
I downloaded the new version and can get to my books. However, when I press "Enter" on a title, nothing happens. Odd indeed.

Craig

On 7/26/2012 8:37 PM, Loy wrote:
same link, The downloaded version was put up there today.
On 7/26/2012 7:35 PM, Felinitye wrote:
Did you use the same link that we've always had, or did you us another
link?  Shoshana