[vi-kindle] Re: Kindle for PC: Unable to Get "Search" Function to Work

  • From: Felinitye <felinitye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 16:33:10 -0400

I'm also having interesting issues, and have talked extensively with CS
about them ...he's doing research ...but, in a nutshell, I can only select
books from my archived items and read them.  If I go into any other screen,
such as downloaded books, Windows shuts down the entire app.  Also, if I do
a search on a book that I *know* is there, i shows as no items shown.  If I
buy a book from Amazon and send it to my KFPC, it sends it to downloaded
books (which I can't use) but not to the archived items screen.  Hmmm
...what a lovely update, LOL!