[vi-kindle] Re: Kindle Keyboard is Back in Stock

  • From: David Goldfield <disciple1211@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:08:35 -0400

Oh, yes. If the device is in great condition, $125.00 is almost a steal. If I didn't have a KK I'd really consider it. Still, I don't think you'll have any trouble finding a buyer.

kb7uengene wrote:
I have a Kindle keyboard that I'd actually like to sell, it is in like-new
condition, I have a USB cable, but I do not have charging adapter.  I am also
including three covers, one with a built-in light that's a red leather, a
second case that allows the Kindle to be very thin and light while still
protected, and a third case that allows the owner to have the Kindle standup
for easy reading or laying down and tilted up in the back for easy reading.
Even if you don't have a need for all of these cases, if you do decide to sell
the Kindle keyboard in the future, the lighted case and other cases will add
value to it when selling it.  Finally I disabled the special offers feature and
it also has 3G, so I believe that it's well worth the $125 i'm asking for
everything included.

On Oct 25, 2013, at 11:16 AM, "Sherry Gomes" <sherriola@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yay. I might snap one up while they have them. I can't explain why, but
there's something really satisfying about reading on my KK rather than on my
iPhone. I just like the feel and sound of it somehow.