[vi-kindle] Re: Kindle Keyboard Updated to Version 3.4

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 07:34:53 -0700

In my case, I had to manually install it.

-----Original Message----- From: David Goldfield
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 4:49 AM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Kindle Keyboard Updated to Version 3.4

Amazon surprised us by coming out with an update to the Kindle
Keyboard.  The disappointing news is that version 3.4 does not introduce
any fixes or improvements to the text-to-speech feature. It includes
better fonts, support for the KF8 format, support for comic books,
support for children's picture books, parental controls to allow for
blocking of the Kindle store and archived items and support for
Whispersync for voice.  You can download the update yourself or it will
be downloaded for you shortly whether you want it or not.  The link to
get it is
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200529700&tag=duckduckgo-d-20
David