[vi-kindle] Re: Kindle Keyboard May Be Discontinued

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 06:03:43 -0700

It will be interesting to see if they replace it with some thing else?
Or will they make the Kindle fire fully accessible?
I just upgraded my ipod touch to the 5th generation. I can use that to read Kindle books when my Kindle Keyboard stopps working. I will use my Ipod to read some Kindle books that don't have text-to-speech enabled.

-----Original Message----- From: Tiny Puppy
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 9:38 AM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Re: Kindle Keyboard May Be Discontinued

I agree.  So much for their half hearted attempt at accessibility.
Butch

----- Original Message ----- From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>