[vi-kindle] Re: Kindle Fire HDX: Usable By the Blind At Last?

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 06:37:01 -0800

The article I posted is about the Kindle fire hdx.

-----Original Message----- From: SM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 5:24 PM
To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-kindle] Re: Kindle Fire HDX: Usable By the Blind At Last?

Ah, so you are just talking about the regular Kindle app. I thought Russ was referencing something else – like some kind of a reader…

Suzanne

On Jan 2, 2014, at 12:49 PM, Kimberly <kimbersinbox1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do you mean for the iPhone? Just type kindle in the App Store. It should be the first result.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

On Jan 2, 2014, at 11:03 AM, "SM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <SM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Russ, what is the name of the "Kindle
reading app that would read Kindle content and gave blind people the ability to use
most if not all Kindle functions"?

Many thanks!

Suzanne

a Kindle