[vi-kindle] Kindle Fire

  • From: <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 10:54:37 -0700

I just got these messages on an Amazon.com discussion of textt to speech on the Kindle Fire:

Jay says:

I have spoken with 3 different amazon CS reps, they all said categorically that the Kindle Fire will absolutely NOT support text to speech at launch. No predictions on kindle app updates

> See this post http://www.amazon.com/gp/cd/m/Fx1D7SY3BVSESG/-/Tx3J408WEGL04A7/1/Mx1AGDXRBAP3IKH

R. . Clark says:

What CS reps say about unannounced features on unreleased products is meaningless. They know nothing that isn't on the product page.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cd/r/Fx1D7SY3BVSESG/-/Tx3J408WEGL04A7/1/Mx35XKC4MV3K4U8

> See this post http://www.amazon.com/gp/cd/m/Fx1D7SY3BVSESG/-/Tx3J408WEGL04A7/1/Mx35XKC4MV3K4U8

I am going to reply and encourage these folks to join VI-Kindle.

-
Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
www.nanhawthorne.com

http://www.doteasy.com