[vi-kindle] Re: I bought a Touch... now what?

  • From: Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 10:43:53 -0400

In the kindle app, you can choose any voiceover voice.

You can also read continuously rather than turning pages. To do this,
do a two-finger swipe down. Each time a page turns you will hear a
sound. You can also turn pages "manually" by doing a three-finger
swipe to either the right or left depending on whether you want to
page forward or back.

I hope this helps.

Kimber

--