[vi-kindle] Re: I bought a Touch... now what?

  • From: "Loy" <loyrg2845@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 20:14:24 -0400

Connect your IPod to ITunes on your computer and under IPod tab at the bottom there is configure accessibility button click on that and there is radio button to turn on Voiceover. then click OK.

On 8/25/2013 5:10 PM, Christopher Hawthorne Moss wrote:
I bought the iPod Touch in anticipation of an end to Kindle text to
speech, heaven forefend.

I am trying to activate VoiceOver... but when it warns me the hand
gestures will be different, and I say "OK", it sits for a minute, then
turns VoiceOver off. Any ideas?

I am going to go get Kindle for PC for it.

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD..."