[vi-kindle] Re: I bought a Touch... now what?

  • From: kb7uengene <kb7uengene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 16:42:46 -0500

In settings, under general, under accessibility, under rotor, check off all the
items you want to have access to within the rotor.  When voiceovers is on, you
take your thumb and forefinger and touch screen at the same time, rotate them
to the left or right to hear the selected items in your rotor menu.  When you
hear the item you want remove your fingers from the screen and it will be
selected.  To increase or decrease the value for that item, you take one finger
and swipe it up or down.

On Aug 31, 2013, at 5:14 PM, jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Go ahead and give instructions. It will be the very same on iPhones and iPods.
I own both devices, but don't remember how to adjust voice over speed. However,
the menu structure for both devices is the same.