[vi-kindle] How do I set a bookmark in a Kindle book on my Fire Tablet?

  • From: Kathy Blackburn <kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2020 13:06:58 -0500

I have several cookbooks on my 5th Generation Fire. I want to keep them for reference. I want to mark recipes that I liked or that I want to try. I know how to set a bookmark in Kindle for PC, but how do I do it on the Fire? I tried searching in Google but didn't find much information that seemed pertinent.
I tried opening the Help section, but it seems to open in Silk browser. I could get VoiceView to read headings but not much else. Any help would be appreciated.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx