[vi-kindle] Re: How do I get my pdf books onto my kindle?

  • From: Felinitye <felinitye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:48:46 -0400

You know, while it would be good to be able to read the samples, I have
found that some careful reading of the book page tells me what I need to
know.  I read all reviews, especially the "professional" ones with a healthy
dose of salt, but I find that the book description usually tells me most of
what I need to know, and I've seldom been steered wrong.  So, until and
unless we get sampling, I'll just keep doing what I do ...and I suspect I'll
continue to get lots and lots of good books, like the 2 I'm currently
reading, 1 on the KK, and on on the KFPC

Shoshana