[vi-kindle] Re: How are you reading bookshare books on your Kindle?

  • From: Tim Emmons <temmons9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 11:04:13 -0500

Hi Russ, I've done it a couple of different ways, but this one seems ot work
the quickest. Download the Daisy book, unzip it, and copy the Xml file to your
Kindle. That file is recognized, as readable and will work. If anyone has any
other suggestions let me know but the speech is clearer than on the stream or
the book port at this stage and so it depends on what you're looking for but it
can be done. Hope that helps. Take care.