[vi-kindle] Having a problem installing sero on my kindle fire hd8

  • From: maureen McEntee <mauron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 13:27:54 -0500

Hi, i'm having trouble installing the sero ap on my kindle fire, it says it needs to verrify a bunch of things like camera gps, network and micraphone, 1. how do i do this, i have my otg cable conected to my keyboard while trying to install this app. Do i verify everything? or only a few things? I'm new to this touchscreen thing. Any help would be appreciated. I don't have gps. and i don't have a clue what half the stuff is. Thanks