[vi-kindle] Great Blog Post from Library City Blog/Regarding Kindle's TTS Feature

  • From: David Goldfield <disciple1211@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 21:57:29 -0400

Wow, you guys absolutely should read this blog post from Library City. It's regarding the absence of TTS from the Kindle Paperweight. This guy, who appears to be an author, is disgusted with Amazon's decision to remove TTS from the PW and probably the low-end $69 Kindle. I'd repost it heere but his article has lots of links which won't go through if I paste the article.

The link is
http://librarycity.org/?p=5583
David