[vi-kindle] Re: Getting Alexa to read Kindle books

  • From: Kathy Blackburn <kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 14:23:46 -0500

I bought a Kindle book in a mystery series I wanted. It was only 99 cents. I used my PC to make the purchase, and I confirmed that it would go to my Fire. I had my Fire turned on when I completed the transaction, and I heard the notification "ding." The title is listed in my new items. Nevertheless, Alexa says she doesn't find it in my Kindle library. I have read the Alexa Help pages multiple times in search of a solution. I'm just puzzled.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxx