[vi-kindle] Checking manually for updates?

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VI-Kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 23:16:29 -0500

I'm debuting my 7-inch Fire tablet, and am awed by its ease of use! since i've used Android in the past, its incredible how natural its gestures feel, to the point where I've got Spotify on it, and other goodies after only a few hours of playing with it, aside changing from the default Sally to Joey for the VoiceView voice. But the question I've got for you guys is how to manually check for updates? I want to be sure I've the latest ones, even though it hasn't asked me yet for any.

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird