[vi-kindle] Re: Charging the Kindle

  • From: "JANE SHEEHAN" <jcsheehan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:43:30 -0400

Mine did that last time, just stopped in the middle of a sentence!  The
first two times, I got an audible low battery warning, but not last time.
And if you just charge it for 4 hours, you'll be oksy, but how do you know
if your cable's defective like mine was?  Find a sighted person to look at
the little light?  Ain't gonna happen around here.

Jane Sheehan
jcsheehan1@xxxxxxxxxxx