[vi-kindle] Charging the Kindle

  • From: Shannon Curry <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:57:23 -0400

Hi all,

So I got my Kindle a few days ago, and haven't apparently used it enough to
have this problem… but apparently i ran its battery down completely and never
got a battery low signal. It's a little disconcerting to be reading a book and
then to have it stop in the middle with no warning.

Is there a setting I need to turn on to make it tell me when the battery is
low, or some way to get battery status so I don't get caught out like this
again? And how the heck do you know when it's done charging?

Shannon