[vi-kindle] Re: Books on MP3 on Bookshare??

  • From: <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 19:41:31 -0700

PS  You can listen to mp3s on a Kindle.. possibly all models.

Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
www.nanhawthorne.com

IndieBRAG Medallion Honoree for AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO SAXON ENGLAND
http://www.bragmedallion.com/medallion-honorees/2012/an-involuntary-king-a-tale-of-anglo-saxon-england

"If we are to become friends I must laugh the way I really do."
  Gabbo de la Parra

On 6/29/2012 5:28 PM, Shannon Curry wrote:
Yes. They're decent enough quality for TTS, and they are arranged so that a
chapter is generally included in one mp3, making navigation easier.

On Jun 29, 2012, at 7:11 PM, (Nan Hawthorne<hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>) wrote:

Someone just told me that Bookshare.org now does books on mp3... has anyone
tried them?

--

             http://www.doteasy.com

http://www.doteasy.com